Wednesday 17 October 2012

exam...the most scariest thing

it was the starting of the exam at tao nan school on 10 october for P3.everyone was nervous.We were having our English Oral that day.This year,as i am in 3A we was suppose to start first.but we changed our exam timing to after recess.

After recess,we went to the hall to take the exam.I was the last to finish .the topic was about if i had participated in any school events.I talked like a bird that cannot stop.
Finally,I was done.Ileaved a GIANT sigh of relief.it was a terrible and typical experience 4 me.

later that day.a teacher came into my classroom and gave Ms ngerng,my form teacher,a slip of paper containing the oral results.Ms Ngerng told us that she could not tell the marks as some other people never take the exam.She told us that we did del.All of us got 9 marks or 10.I was overjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment